Download this ebook and you will receive a the full Rectangle eBook for Ipads, Kindle or your computer (PC or Mac).
We know you’re searching, Rectangle. You are possibly experiencing some forced (or unforced) changes in your life. You may be uncertain about where you are heading, you may even be contemplating a major change in your lifestyle – personal or professional – or both. This ebook will give you the tools to help you as you transition through this somewhat difficult phase of your life.
From the eBook
HOW TO IDENTIFY A RECTANGLE UNDER STRESS
This person is experiencing a major life change. Those who live with this person will notice the following behaviors will intensify:
- Low self-esteem and self-confidence– this is the bottom line and the reason for all the other problems! There is usually cause for this drop in confidence (insecure in new job, loss of status or relationship, etc.) If the rectangle can find the cause then he/she can take concrete action to rebuild self-esteem.
- Mood swings. From violent displays of temper to ecstatic periods of joy. They can emerge within seconds of each other and often triggered by small things. Sometimes seeming to have no base in reality.
- Changeable, inconsistent and unpredictable.
- Special warning: Rectangles are open, suggestible and can be easily manipulated during this time, please help them to guard against this.
- BAD ACTOR. The rectangle may play tough guy (Triangle) one day and the shrinking violet (Circle) the next as they are searching for redefinition of themselves. A Rectangle may appear to be a “different person” (different SHAPE) from day to day – even within the same day. This makes people wary of Rectangles and may even avoid them during this change period.
Please note – this does not mean the rectangle is schizophrenic! Most rectangles are merely seeking outlets where they can try on a new SHAPE to see how it fits. We often call them SHAPE SHIFTERS.
For the full ebook download here